Next Gen. Parkour Workshop - Kaohsiung City, Taiwan - Jun 2018
Sat, 9th Jun 2018
10:00 - 15:00
Come along to a day of workshops and learn from the Next Generation of Parkour Coaches.
This event will be run by ADAPT Tutors with a vast wealth of knowledge and experience and assisted by new qualified coaches, hoping to gain experience by helping you. Having just become internationally recognised these coaches will be buzzing with knowledge and tips to help you through an exciting today of parkour movement.
The workshop will cover:
- Functional mobility patterns
- Redefining agility as multi-planar, multi-directional movement
- Quadrupedal locomotion sophistication
- Impact absorption and fascial tensioning
- Passing obstacles and achieving flow
- Natural learning concepts for movement
Beginners to veterans and movers of all backgrounds very welcome.